Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You're collecting WHAT?


I wasn't sure if I heard him right. "Can you say it again?"

"Mom, my teacher wants us to bring in Cannibals"

Kerst must have seen the bewildered look on my face so he explained further.

"If we get 222 Cannibals then we get to have an aquarium in our classroom."

What is he learning in school? I know they are getting ready to study plants; he just went on a field trip to the Denver Botanical Gardens. What field trip would they go on while they study cannibals and aquariums?

He went to the pantry and opened it up. "These" he said and pointed.

Oh. Now I see. Campbell's Soup Labels. Phew.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha thats funny Corin. Kendall is so cute :) So not that James took his place at church, but the girls are all over him now! He had some big shoes to fill though when you guys left!

Your kitchen is beautiful!!

Smithclan said...

Dear Kerst,
I have some Cannibals for you. If you'd like me to send them to you I will. You want to know what I miss most about you? Your infectious smile!
Love,
Beutiful