The truck was scheduled for today. We found out this morning that the driver decided to put off the loading until Wednesday. Talk about a huge monkey wrench. I was flying out with the kids tomorrow...we changed our plans. Things are working out for the better; I'm able to take the kids to see Bama and Papa before we head out. The truck will be loaded on Wednesday. John is loading his car now; he will be taking this computer shortly. John will be heading out today. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
The rest of us fly out to CO on Friday around 12:30 p.m. on American Airlines
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2019
1 week ago