Monday, December 31, 2007

Update on our move

The truck was scheduled for today. We found out this morning that the driver decided to put off the loading until Wednesday. Talk about a huge monkey wrench. I was flying out with the kids tomorrow...we changed our plans. Things are working out for the better; I'm able to take the kids to see Bama and Papa before we head out. The truck will be loaded on Wednesday. John is loading his car now; he will be taking this computer shortly. John will be heading out today. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

The rest of us fly out to CO on Friday around 12:30 p.m. on American Airlines

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was excited to hear from the Meibos Family. We nearly stopped to say hello as even our family moved in December. I do hope you had happy holidays with family and hope to hear from you again Corin. If you'd like to email me I'd love it. My addy is jbwinsor@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you so much for sending us the card.

JaNae Winsor