Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ballroom Dancing

My girls have recently started taking Ballroom Dance lessons. They were inspired to do this after hearing that some great friends in UT do it (Thanks guys!). I wish Colorado had a great youth program with dancing like UT, sigh. Hopefully we will help get the movement started! Julia is busy recruiting.

Here is Julia with her great sense of humor!

I LOVE to watch them at practice! They are so graceful. Julia picks up on it super quick due to her background in music. The rhythms are a snap for her to pick out and apply to the dance moves. I know she wants to move on quicker...

Jaley is so cute to watch. We have only one guy in the class at the moment (actually 2, but the other one didn't have a ride). He is really sweet. Jaley has great eye contact and will look at Vince and then giggle. She is so cute!

Jenna is having a ball too! She is great on land and in the water!

I am glad they have found a new love for this sport! I loved doing this at BYU with John.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

What a fun pasttime.