Monday, September 15, 2008

Counter tops are in!

The counter tops are in! It is SO nice to have a cleanable/wiping surface to work on! I love the color too! The kids are enjoying the small overhang at the island. They sit there and visit me while I cook, eat breakfast, or just hang out.

We still have some work to do...crown molding, filler pieces, back splash...but it is getting there! John pulled the crown molding out this weekend to take a look. It is so pretty! I can't wait!

Here is the granite for the main kitchen counter tops along the wall. It is called Verde Butterfly.



Here is the granite for our island. It is called Pine Green.



Here is the kitchen WITH counter tops!!!


3 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Wow, looks super nice!

On an unrelated note, I thought I'd pass on a website that sells modest prom dresses -- don't know how the prices compare to buying and Modestfying your own, but next time you need a dress, you could try it out.
http://www.modestbydesign.com/
-Andrea

Kelly Anderson said...

Wow! I don’t even recognize the place!!

Brooke said...

I'm so happy for you!