Monday, September 22, 2008

They have got to be related!

I was cracking up when I saw how this photo of Kendall came out. I was blindly aiming the camera at Kendall while I was holding the cloth on his mouth after he tripped yesterday. It reminded me of one of his siblings. I think they are related! They have the same "grouchy eyebrows" as we call them.

What do you think?
Kendall

Julia

Jenna took this photo while the Young Women gave the 4th year hiking girls their first shampoo conditioning treatment in 4 days...after a long 25 mile hike in the mountains! Julia was tired and not thrilled about having a camera in her face. This is one of my favorite photos!

2 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

That is great!

Julianne said...

Kendall is good at grouchy eyebrows (Frances is too and she'll do them on demand).