Monday, August 18, 2008

Name Calling about Kerst

Jaley said, "silly..."

Jenna said, "cute - When I am sad he cheers me up! Laughable...always giggling"

Julia said, "Loving - Can always spare a hug or a kiss which I MORE than willingly would accept. Always cares for others with his whole heart. I don't think it is in him to dislike anyone."

Mommy said, "Honest - He tells you how it is without worrying about what others might think. He is still in the stage where he is learning what questions are appropriate to ask. I hold my breath sometimes when I hear him asking a question of someone other than our family. We understand his curious nature. I also hold my breath when he has constructive criticism (if I can call it that) of something or someone. He is honest."

Daddy said, "Funloving" He always has a smile and a giggle to share!

No comments: