Sunday, August 3, 2008

Becky's Bistro

I was able to hang with the Ward family this past weekend...AMAZING FAMILY!!!


Becky was so kind to open her home to some weary travelers who popped in for a couple of days to attend Staci and Kyle's wedding. She is quite the hostess. Not only beautiful with the most adorable family, but an amazing cook. She made the most incredible sandwiches for ALL of us! I vote she opens a sandwich shop. I will be a faithful customer...


She made us a Turkey Salsa sandwich. She loaded the sandwich bread with deli sliced turkey meat, cheddar cheese and salsa. She buttered the bread (like doing grilled cheese) and put the sandwiches on a cookie sheet and cooked them in the oven on both sides. If I was to guess, she put it on 350 for 6 minutes (on each side?).


Thanks Becky! You really made the trip a treat...I'll be back in 9 1/2 hours to have another sandwich ~ The food, the company, the friendship extended it is so worth the drive!

1 comment:

becky ward said...

oh my, you are way too kind! but, i will take every one of those kinds comments you made! (: and i must tell you again how fun it was to meet you!