Monday, August 11, 2008

Missing her "other" mother


Julia had the opportunity to spend some time with my sister Kelly.


Here is a "conversation" she had with Kelly via texting:


Julia: I miss you a lot :(


Kelly: Is your "other" mom being mean to you?? I wish you were here still too, cuz my life is soooooo boring now.


Julia: She is being very cruel! Ha Ha. I miss your superior mothering skills ;) and being with you of course.


Kelly: Ditto - about the being with you part ;o)


Julia: And I definitely hate my new bedtime.


Kelly: :o( sorry your "other" mom doesn't think 1 AM is ok .... silly.


Julia: Yah seriously. She needs an update :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow! Julia looks just like you. What a grown up, beautiful girl! Jayley is in 6th grade! Wow!

Kelly Anderson said...

Tell me if you would like some mothering classes! I teach them daily...but only in Orem!

becky ward said...

they both are so beautiful! i bet they had way too much fun together.

i do my blog books at blurb.com. i almost have my second book ready for print. so exciting! can't wait to see how your book(s) turn out.