Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lost and Found!!!

I unpacked my kitchen and could not find all of my medium sized plates (for portion control ;o) ) and the majority of our forks. I had NO idea where they could be. A part of me thought that we could have accidentally thrown some away here and there when we were eating off of mainly paper plates and plastic ware due to our kitchen remodeling project.

Last night our old dishwasher found a new home at Sarah and Aaron's. John was preparing to load it up for them and he happened to open the dishwasher. There were my missing forks and plates!!! I am SO happy!!! During the rush of tearing out the old cabinets and removing the appliance, the dishes were left inside. I could blame this lapse of remembering to empty out the dishwasher on "recovering from my gallbladder surgery". Hey, at least they were clean!

Now we are in business for all of the family coming in to town for the wedding!

5 comments:

becky ward said...

corin, here is a quick crash course on adding links to your posts.

-while typing your post highlight the word(s) you want to link.
-click on the little icon on your blogger toolbar that looks like the world with chain links (at least that it what they look like to me) on it.
-copy and past the link into the "url" box.
-click ok.

you pass when i see a link on your next post! (:

becky ward said...

family and a wedding! sounds like a great time. glad you found those dishes! LOL!

ckm said...

I did it! Thanks for your help! Hopefully I remember how to do it next time...I edited my post on the Strikers are finally framed.

Tom said...

Hee hee. I think it's funny about the dishes. I'm glad the plates didn't all break from being jostled around!

Good luck with all the wedding company, I hope things aren't too crazy around there for the next few days.

Kristy

Unknown said...

Sorry, it looks like I was logged in as my husband for my comment. Maybe a little bit confusing . . .

Kristy