Monday, August 18, 2008

Name Calling about Jaley

Kerst said, "Always nice to me"

Jenna said, "smart - she is in Honors Math and Honors Reading"

Julia said, "Determined - She tries her best to do whatever. Whatever as in basically everything and does it perfectly. Maybe I should have put perfect....okay. I'm just rambling now...

Mommy said, "Mothering - She is amazing with Kendall. She is always conscious of his whereabouts and on top of his needs. She is concerned for others too. At the age of 2 she would become upset if I told Jenna that I was leaving and then start walking away. She wasn't familiar with the "I'm leaving now" trick at that age, in fact, she still doesn't like it when I do that. She still insists that I wait."

Daddy said, "Artistic" and she is amazing! She is always drawing floor plans, people, etc... I will have to post some of her artwork. She has won recognition for a lot of her artwork back in Chicago at the school district art display.

No comments: