Monday, August 18, 2008

Name Calling about Julia

Kerst said, "Loving"

Jaley said, "Musical"

Jenna said, "Beautiful"

Julia said, "Flippin' AWESOME!!! Do i NEED to elaborate?? Just joking...totally kidding guys." Editor's note: Can you tell she has a fun sense of humor?

Mommy said, "Loving - She is ALWAYS coming up and giving me hugs and kisses. She hugs and kisses me in front of her friends. At home, at school, at church, at camp, etc. She is not embarrassed to have me around, in fact she wants to be with me. Her school schedule for this year was completely messed up. Second Semester she was going to have 2 class periods empty. She wanted to come home and spend time with me...so sweet, but sorry...she has to go to school! She is also fun to be around. She makes shopping fun (I know, Kelly and Shannon would be disappointed that I am not a shopper like them, in fact, Kelly can share some stories about shopping with me and trying clothing on...). Julia can crack a smile on my face even when I am super tired."

Daddy said, "Amorous" Ok...enough of this cross word puzzle brainiac stuff! Yes, she is affectionate...and we LOVE it!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

love that picture!

ckm said...

I love this photo too! This is one of Julia's typical candid self-portraits. She is amazing with the camera...plus she is pretty cute!