Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spookified

I am finally decorated for Halloween...it was fun...but won't be anything like my love for Christmas (nativity scenes, ornaments, etc...).

Here are cobwebs on our pictures...
(The pumpkin is one of the 3 original Halloween decorations; I didn't have much)

ready for our gross-out feast on Saturday!


The bottles have funny labels on them. I found the stickers at a Halloween store: Rat Poison, Ye Olde Spider Venom, Truth Serum, Zombie Virus, Liquid Phantom, Sulfuric Exlixir, Embalming Juice, and Red Blood

John helped me by hanging the cobwebs on the chandelier


Jaley and I worked on these "RIP" chair backers. The goofy pumpkins are on the kitchen table.




Here is the fireplace screen I made several years ago with one of my "favoritest" painting buddies/cohorts, Katie W.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Very cute! Have a fun feast.

Brooke said...

How Fun.
The chair covers are great, everything looks scary.
I love the kids photo in that frame on the fireplace mantle. Where did you find that.

Brooke said...

Awesome! I especially love the RIP chair covers. Halloween is so much fun!

Dick said...

What does John think of this!?

He will need to build a halloween storage shed!

becky ward said...

those chair backers are SO CUTE! i wish i had some. i am feeling blue because we haven't gotten our halloween out of storage yet. we are hoping to move into a house next friday so we are trying to wait it out so we don't have to unpack them, pack them, just to unpack them again. ya know?!

your decorations are GREAT!

kati said...

looks amazing! I didn't bring any of my halloween to germany....toatlly bummed. Our fireplace screen is one of my favorite decoratins for many reasons!!