Monday, October 13, 2008

Gross-out Feast...a success!

It was a BLAST! And the kids didn't throw up in front of their friends. I have to admit that I am a bit more tame than my good friend Jean K. back in IL. I can't wait to hear how her kids reacted to their feast this year. I heard what she was planning on doing, but I don't want to spill the beans just in case a friend might come across it and tell them ;o)


Kerst (Edward from Twilight) invited Lauren (cowgirl) and Camille K. (elephant) to be his guest at the gross-out feast. They are good friends from his Primary class in church.

Jaley (a beautiful princess...recycled from last year) invited Grace B. (another beautiful girl)

Jenna (being her normal goofy self with hair painted black) invited her friend Kelsey L. (Spider man)

Julia (Bella from Twilight...she painted bite marks on her neck; she looked up on youtube.com to see a tutorial. It was pretty realistic!) invited Blakelee (a superhero)

Kendall (Frankenstein) Such a happy little guy!


He's not so happy here...I put the rest of his costume on (the bolts via suction cup)

Now I know why he was so sad! Poor guy...all for a photo op.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh man Corin...you're never going to hear the end of this one. (suction cups)

Kendall is the cutest Frankenstein I have ever seen!

becky ward said...

oh my word! that is the cutest frankenstein EVER! how adorable!