Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anthem again

Julia's high school choir teacher called in a panic at 5:15 this evening asking if Julia could sing the National Anthem at the football game. She had to be there in 30 minutes. The game started at 6:00; we are 20 minutes from the game field. Julia wasn't home from school yet (play practice) so I said yes for her.


I rushed to pick up Julia and that is when I discovered she was losing her voice.

She still did an AMAZING job! I'm so lucky to get to go and hear her sing!

Next week she has a choir concert and is singing the National Anthem (duet this time) at their VB game on the same night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. Look. Petrified.
hahahahahaha

ckm said...

No. You look like you had a very sore throat...but you didn't sound that way! You. Are. Too. Hard. On. Yourself. love mommy-o