Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun Pumpkins

While sitting in the orthodontist's office this week, I came across some cute ideas for pumpkins in one of their magazines (Family Fun magazine I believe). They used real pumpkins and used dried lime rinds for the eyes and fun foam for most of the other parts. I took pictures of the ideas on my phone and e-mailed them to myself.

I thought I'd do something a little more permanent with their idea (I don't want to have to make them every year), so I found some great artificial pumpkins at Hobby Lobby.

I thought they turned out really cute! (The mummy is my favorite...I still need to add some bolts to Frank)

2 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

Super cute! Looks like Christmas will not be the only holiday you will enjoy now!

becky ward said...

impressive! they all are adorable but i think i favor the witch! way to go martha!