Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun Wednesday

We headed out to visit John's sister, Gretchen, and take a peek at her fun Halloween decorations. We had a great visit and got to play in her toy room and on her frozen slide outside. Her yard reminds me of the Secret Garden; it is so peaceful!

Julia was going through piano withdrawal and was THRILLED to find a piano at Aunt Gretchen's! She was going crazy after not being able to play a piano in over 24 hours!
In the afternoon we headed to the park and played for over 2 hours with our cousins. The kids didn't want to leave!

Kerst, Max, Emily and Jaley

I love this photo of Kendall; can't you hear him giggle? ... notice cousin Hadley and Jaley looking down at him.

My overly talented hair cutting sister, Kelly, treated Jaley and Jenna to a much needed hair cut.

1 comment:

kati said...

I knew you must be out of town when I didn't see blog updates for a while. glad to see you are home safe....I love reading what you are up to....almost like I'm there again. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!