Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two is enough

I know three time's a charm, but I say ... Let's stop at two. No more.

Last week Julia was having a second bout of terrible back pain and nausea. Deja Vous. I suspected gall bladder since I recently endured those attacks and had my gall bladder removed (hereditary). After a first round of testing, negative. If this happens again, we will have more in depth testing.

Yesterday. Jaley fell. In gym class. Running backwards. She didn't tell anyone. After school she was in pain. I took her to the doctor. 4 x-rays later showed that she broke her wrist in 2 places. Poor girl. Now she has a different way to wear her scarves. That a stylish girl! She gets her cast on Monday after her swelling goes down.

Let's stop at two!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Poor Jaley.
She looks cute and happy as always though.
We miss you.

And We Sailed On said...

OH! Yes, lets stop there!
hope it mends well!
E