Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our own Ratatouille

Julia invented her own recipe yesterday and claims to be the next Ratatouille genius.

So, here's an easy one for you Tessa ... my beautiful young friend who loves to cook ...

Julia's Pepperoni Pasta Dish

Egg Noodles (or any other pasta that you have on hand)
Italian Dressing
Pepperoni - chopped
Cucumber - chopped
Cherry Tomatoes - cut in half
Parmesan Cheese

Cook pasta. Drain. Add Italian Dressing, pepperoni, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese. Enjoy!

Tessa, I'll be posting some more easy favorites for you to try out (and anyone else who wants to as well!). I'm all for easy, fast and yummy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

yum.
Sounds like pasta salad...only I haven't tried it with egg noodles.

And We Sailed On said...

Thanks to Julia, we will try this!
E

Tianna said...

Amen Sista! Easy and fast- I like that idea. Especially when it's good :)