Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coordinated

On Sunday I glanced down the church pew at our clan. All of us. Together.

Then I noticed something. We were color coordinated. I pointed it out to Kerst.

Kendall: Maroon shirt, tie and black pants.
Kerst: Gray sweater with black/gray pants
Jaley: Gray sweater with black skirt
Jenna: Gray striped sweater, black and white skirt.
Julia: Gray striped sweater, black skirt.
Me: Black shirt with Gray sweater.

When I reached John/Dad, I pointed out that he didn't match. Navy blue pants.

Kerst thought for a moment and then tied us all together. "Mom, Dad has gray hair so he still matches!"

I laughed - quietly since we were in Sacrament Meeting.

2 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

LOL!!!! That's a classic for sure! SO funnY!

Kelly Anderson said...

like!