Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunbeam!

Kendall was a little nervous for his first day in Primary. No more nursery for him. He is officially a Sunbeam!
Kendall tells me that "Boys are sun beeps, girls are princesses." Kendall is now officially a "Sunbeep" aka Sunbeam.

The nice thing about being the Primary Chorister at church is that I can do what I want ... to a point ;o). I made sunbeam crowns for all of the new sunbeams this past Sunday (and have every year when I have this calling).
Kendall lost his crown with his name on it during the first hour!I also showed the kids the picture of me when I was a Sunbeam. I have taken Sunbeam pictures of all of my kids ... They know I love traditions and sharing them!

Here is Kendall singing a portion of the song - his version. "Sun Beep".

2 comments:

Shannon said...

CUTE!! I'm the Sunbeam teacher this year & while I did make some crowns, they weren't nearly as cute as those. I love that you have a pic of yourself at that age, wearing a crown of your own.

And We Sailed On said...

That is the cutest thing in the world - especially the photo of you toO! What an awesome tradition - you are SO good at that.
Emily