Monday, September 6, 2010

Master Bedroom ... boy what a difference less color makes!


Remember the dark maroon/red/plum color? I do ... here.

John has been gone for 16 days in Europe with his siblings and parents touring his ancestor's romping grounds ... and enjoying a cruise. While he was gone ... I was a little busy. Just a little. I didn't rush to post finished pictures until he was home (just in case he peeked in on our lazy life!)

I LOVE the room so much more! No more cave feeling. No more dark ceilings. Ahhhh....

I took mulitiple pictures and did a panoramic stitching on them (that is why the edges of the pictures are shaped a little odd)

(Sorry, blogger keeps flipping my pictures on the side.  I can't figure out why! ... so turn your head or your screen!)
I love the really fun detail in the ceiling.  You can see it better now that it isn't dark!

(sorry, on the side)  Painted walls and lighter ceilings!

(Sorry on the side) ... Painted ceilings in the bathroom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! John really got to come home to a different house! You did an excellent job.

And We Sailed On said...

you have been SOOO busy! looks awesome.

And We Sailed On said...

you have been SOOO busy! looks awesome.

Sandy said...

Corin...you are definitely a mover and a shaker! I need one of you at my house. Everything looks GREAT!