Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love my pantry


I do miss my other kitchen.  My induction cook top.  My cabinets.  But I have found something I REALLY love about my kitchen.  The pantry to the right of the oven and cook top.



My apron hook would look great adorning one of my friend's, Lisa, beautiful creations!   Time to start a Christmas Wish List!

I love the baskets on the top shelf.  They are plastic and have long handles that hang down.  It makes it easy to grab down and put back up (although on my tippy-toes).  Wal-Mart carries them - Mainstays is the brand.  I have large ones in my pantry.  The smaller ones fit perfectly in my kitchen cabinets to hold salt and pepper, spices, etc.

John met some neighbors and told us that the previous owner did work on the house 1/2 notch.  That explains the quality.  I'm glad John does things 2,000% - just love him!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

That IS a beautiful pantry Corin! Wish I had one of those!

Kelly Anderson said...

just a TAD bigger than your last kitchen pantry.. ;o) can't wait to see the new house!

Lisa and Doug said...

That pantry is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And yes! A cute little apron on he hook would add just the right touch! How sweet of you to share the link! Thank you!

The Egglestons said...

Wow! We have been in our house for a year longer than you, and my pantry doesn't look nearly this organized! I am working on my food storage room. It looks like I need to take some tips from you on your pantry, too. You are amazing!