Thursday, September 2, 2010

The house ... outside pictures

I'm sure you have been dying to see what the outside of the house looks like.  It is very pretty.  It reminds me of a gingerbread cottage - in the woods.

We are nestled down low.  We are shaded by beautiful grown trees.  The home stays very cool during the day even during the warm days in August that we have experienced so far.

As you drive down to our place, this is what you see ...

The driveway is crazy.  Jack knife shaped.  Yes, this is the driveway.

The back of the house ... very steep back yard with lots of shade trees.  A huge deck (that we need to refinish) .. over 700 sq ft.

4 comments:

The Abel family said...

I have some friends who just moved to Colorado Springs. Are you guys still around there?

Sarah said...

Wow! So beautiful!

becky ward said...

Wow! Your own piece of paradise. When can I book my visit?

ckm said...

You are welcome anytime!!!

We are 45 minutes from CO Springs.