Friday, September 10, 2010

Helping ... again!

Kendall is a great helper.  Remember my painting project and how he helped?

He is helping again!

I have been busy cleaning the very dirty blinds and shortening them so that there isn't a large bunch of slats at the base of the window.
Kendall's window he helped me with.

Kendall loves to wipe the blinds and rinse the cloth.  (I won't show you the picture of the dirty cloth and water after doing ONE window ... it is gross).

He is a great helper!

Sort of.   (Look closely ... he saw me shortening the blinds ... )



Thanks again Kendall ... I think.

I just love that kid ... he does try!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

aaaahhhh! kisses! what a sweet helper! We got our blinds, just like Reed and Brookes, from Home Depot...much better than the Lowes ones. But these don't look quite the same. Ours have a kind of wood grain. You should get plantation shutters....those are beautiful...but then again, you might only be in this house a few months! ;)

And We Sailed On said...

OH sweet boy. You need to take a break - let's go to lunch!

Kelly Anderson said...

remind me to have him close his eyes as i cut all your hair... don't want him to get any ideas now.