Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ollie Dec 19

Kerst was up early - and on a Saturday. He sounded bewildered. He came into our room talking nonsense.

TP?


What? Who? Huh?

I was too tired to get up but listened to him babble. He loves to talk. He can talk your ear off. He is a great asset on long car trips.

Kerst found the camera and took a picture of the mess. He showed it to me. Now I see why he got up. He probably was still sleepy but something was different about his room that caught his eye. He woke up with a start.


I guess I would too if I saw this -

The mess went through Jenna's room (although she does a pretty good job at doing the mess on her own) and into Jaley's room. It didn't stop there.

I heard Kerst head downstairs. He found Ollie. Ollie was tangled up in the toilet paper hanging from the chandelier. Kerst proceeded to scold him ... too cute!
I just finished the 3 rolls in a bag in the Master Bathroom - compliments of Kendall ... now we have another collection. Thanks Ollie.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Corin-
I love this! What fun traditions you have in your family. Next year I want to get everything done earlier, so there will be more time for fun stuff like this. That will be the goal anyway. :)

You are my hero! I want to be organized like you someday.