Saturday, December 5, 2009

Advent Activity #5 - Attend Jaley's piano recital and take our goofy Christmas Card Pictures!

Dec 5

Part 1: Attend Jaley's piano recital (and bring the wreath cookie that we made yesterday for the requested goodies). She has a wonderful and talented teacher, Mrs/Sis C. Jaley has made amazing strides in just 7 months!

Gypsy Dance (duet with her piano teacher)




Pat-A-Pan




New River Train - duet with her piano teacher (A favorite ... and she worked hard - notice that during parts of the song, her hands cross each other and sometimes remain crossed!)





Part 2: Take our "goofy" Christmas Card Pictures. It is hard to top our other "goofy" pictures from 2008, 2007 and a sweet one from 2006. I think we did it though! I was cracking up ... and almost peed my pants. Sorry, no sneak peek. I'll post them later in the month ... so those lucky ones I mail them to will enjoy it for the first time in the mail (hopefully I can locate my mailing address file - e-mail is so much easier!)

3 comments:

Dick said...

Very nice Jaley, it was almost like being there! Keep up the practice. Practice makes Progress!

love, Grammie

Smithclan said...

Clap clap clap clap clap!!! Bravo! I'm so glad to see these, I felt like I was there!! Great job...I didn't hear one mistake Jaley!!! Way to go!

Kelly Anderson said...

jaleybug looks so grown up!