Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kerst the author

Kerst wrote a book in school.

He brought it home.

I found it. Read it. Laughed. Shared it with Julia. She died....
...laughing.

My sisters vacaition being happy. By Kerst


My family and I went to yutah (Utah) it was a blast for Julia.

We went to her cruches Soccer game She went on A ride with him Jence.


They hold hands to its funny cause they dont nodis (notice) me when I lauph (laugh)


I know that she dreams of him some how you just dont know


Im only letting Julia mary (marry) Jence cause he is so nice.


The End.

(Julia was relieved that he only filled the book up half way with embarrassing things....)

Thanks for the laugh Kerst!!! Can't wait to get an autographed version of this. Wonder what the sequel will be.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

That is just precious. What a cutie pie!

Kelly Anderson said...

So Cute!!! Love it!

Smithclan said...

Oh my gosh. This is soooooo saaaweet!! You guys build such nice human beings! Thank you for sharing this.

Jence's mom