Sunday, November 9, 2008

Home Schooling

We got on the subject of Home Schooling today. Julia said that she wants to be home schooled. She said she gets frustrated that the other students at school are more into the socializing during class time rather than being there to learn. She is a very dedicated student. She would probably do very well with home schooling with math, but how do you learn journalism, public speaking, photography, choir, etc that our HS offers? In fact, I hear we have one of the best journalism teachers in the state!


Jaley said she wanted to be home schooled too. She said she can't stand the language the kids use at the bus stop and in the classroom. She is a very sensitive young lady; I'm so glad she is.


Later that night, Kerst arrived in the kitchen with a stack of books and told me he wanted to be home schooled. He told me that I had everything he needed to learn... He then started on his "home school home work".



Cute kid.

2 comments:

kati said...

My kids feel the same way. They hate the language. I have resorted to driving the girls to and from school because they can't stand the potty talk at school and on the bus. I even sent their IPODS with them....potty talk too loud!

Julianne said...

So are you gonna do it??