Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Early Christmas Surprise - Julia Jenna Jaley

I had heard rumor. The information came from my sister-in-law Emily, so I knew it was the truth.

I checked it out. There would be only 750 lucky people. I could only get 2 "tickets". I had to pull a complete stranger in to help me for the third. He was a kind, goth young man; he would have frightened my kids. In fact, the employees at the store would have scared my kids! I was lucky #712, 713 and 714.

Julia, Jenna and Jaley screamed when I gave them their early Christmas present.

You had to have your numbered ticket and this wrist band in order to get to meet the actors/actresses and get their autograph on a poster. The security checked and rechecked these bands and tickets. They allowed 20 people in at a time (in numerical order). The massive crowds lined up outside with their bands and tickets. It was a beautiful day but turned quite chilly once the sun went down.People who didn't get a ticket started lining up to hear the Q&A after the autograph signing for the lucky 750 people. It was crazy inside this area!

They had a great time!

2 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

LUCKYIES!

Brooke said...

Awesome!!! I'm so glad you guys got to go!
(p.s. - Corin, you are pretty much the coolest mom ever!)