Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm almost done

I am almost done setting up my Christmas decorations (yes, before Thanksgiving...but that is just how I am and John has given up). It has taken me longer this year to set up because I don't know where to put things because of our move to a new home.

I'm sad I don't have a place for my Christmas village...or at least all of it (displayed in my IL sun room).

I can't figure out where to display all of my nativity sets (my favorite part of Christmas decorations...especially the ones of Mary hold the Christ child).

I'll take pictures and post later.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

can't wait to see!

kati said...

Waiting for those pics.....I'm starting today....a little later than I like but better a couple days late than never. I can't wait to see your newest additions!