Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow!

Groggy eyes popped open with amazement. Snow! That got Kerst out of bed in a flash.

He bundled up from head to toe 1 hour before it was time to leave for school. He couldn't wait to get out and play in the fluffy white stuff.

When I got up, there was just a dusting. For Kerst, it was dumping!

We headed out on foot to school, no bike today. We walked down the hill to the sidewalk. I slipped. Kerst laughed. I was wet. Thank goodness this is a dry climate. I figured I would dry off in no time.

Even though this is Kendall's 3rd First Snow, he was really experiencing it for the first time. He LOVED it!

Dad showed him the art of making and eating yellow snow...


(with Country Time Lemonade of course!)

1 comment:

F said...

so cute! can you believe we still haven't officially had our first snow? It's craziness!