Sunday, August 22, 2010

Great day. Terrible Day.

It was a great day 20 years ago today. I married my best friend. 9:10 a.m. was the time of our temple marriage. It was a great day. It still is a great day.

Yet ... it was a terrible day today because I was released from the best calling in the entire world ... Primary Chorister.

Great day. I love my best friend.

Terrible day. I will miss learning and teaching the simple truths of the true church - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - through music to the sweet Primary children.

4 comments:

Smithclan said...

Congratulations!!...Oh, I'm soooo sooo sorry!! Yah!! Oh, that's terrible...they couldn't wait a couple more months? Maybe you'll be put right in the same calling!! Big hugs for both coming your way! Miss you tons Corin!

Shannon said...

yeah! I can remember when I went to IL during a break at BYU and it was your 10th anniversary....how LONG I thought that was...and I'm less than a year away from that now!!! aah!

and the calling......OH THE HORROR!!!!!

Lisa and Doug said...

Did we know we had the same anniversary?

And We Sailed On said...

OH if you only knew how sad my children are and how much they miss you already. You are an amazing lady! congrats on 20 years.
xo