Thursday, August 25, 2011

Theater is coming along ...

I know I have stated before that I love Craig's List .... (we found Jenna's new job for one), but I really do love it!

I have been searching around for "theater seating" ever since John moved us to the new house and had plans to finish the basement ... which included a theater room in his design.  I had in mind what I was looking for and would see the seating come and go every once-in-awhile - but they were asking more than what I would want to pay.

So ... the theater room carpet finally arrived (mid-July) and was installed.  I kept looking. 

Last week I saw two postings go up for chairs that I was looking for!

One person was asking $150.  Another person $450.  John got the first set for $100 - and they were in mint "like new" condition.  The second set John picked up for $375.  Still in awesome condition (just dusty) ... deep down he just wanted to pay $100.  Trust me, I haven't seen that price in the year that I have been looking!  (New, these would have cost over $4,000)

Presenting my glorious find!




And now the screen .... yep, a work in progress ... and bean bag chairs (for Christmas)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow those look awesome Corin! What a find!

Kelly Anderson said...

soccer guys will love playing cod/halo on that! ha

Unknown said...

Haha, love the little TV!!