Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A note from Julia

Grandpa M. brought me some delicious sliced apples!




What we can learn from this photo:

1) Grandma and Grandpa learned that I am allergic to bananas.
2) Grandpa is the sweetest person ever.
3) I'm definitely gaining the freshman fifteen.
 
Even though we are hours apart, I love how we are still connected - instantly through texting, calling and facebooking.  I am so grateful for loving grandparents who will love and care for her ... uplift and encourage.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, Julia, you have awesome grandparents! on both sides!

Smithclan said...

what is the freshman fifteen? How do you "gain" it?

ckm said...

It is said that freshman in college gain 15 lbs their first year because of dorm food and unhealthy eating.

Kelly Anderson said...

xoxo

Kelly Anderson said...

xoxo