Thursday, August 4, 2011

Julia BYU solo debut

Brian S.  is my hero.  He and Beautiful were able to attend Julia's first concert at BYU tonight ... with her solo debut!  Brian taped it (for me) and put it up on YouTube -among the videos of his amazing ballroom dancing son!   Wendi told me that they had some really fun songs they performed in the concert.

I was so tempted to hop in the car this morning and drive out there to hear her...and then drive back....all in one day.  I should have.

Oh how I miss her voice.  Oh how I miss her.

Enjoy



3 comments:

Shannon said...

pweety!!!!

Deon said...

Awww, I was wishing that I would be able to go to this, but I couldn't! Keep us posted of other events, and we'll try to go! Thanks for the video; it looks like she did great!!!

Andrea Landaker said...

Nice!