Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pro airplane folder

Kendall has been into making paper airplanes lately.  He also loves to write words and names.  My front room is scattered with bananagram letters and words that Kendall has been forming.

Yesterday he busied himself for a long time folding airplanes.  Tons of them.

He told me he wanted to give them to his friends.  Friends?  Yes, the High School friends.  He was going to see them at the choir concert and wanted to give them something special.

He put a paper airplane in brown paper lunch bags and wrote the names of the high school kids on them.

After the concert he handed out his paper airplanes.  The high school kids were so appreciative and excited about Kendall's little gift.  Kendall felt so proud.  It was a sweet moment.  These kids are so kind.

I wish I had my camera to capture the moment, instead my heart did.

No comments: