Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grease .... Opening Night!!!

Hope you are planning on coming!  It is going to be amazing!

Here are a few of the millions of photos I took of the cast - If you want to see the kissing scene, you have to come see the show ;o)
Lunch Room scene - Sandy meets the Pink Ladies and Patty (the cheer leader)

Summer Nights song - one of my favorites!  I love Julia's actions and facial expressions during this song ... well, during the entire show!
Summer Nights song
Sandy is on the cheer squad ... Julia had to learn how to do the splits!

Danny and Sandy (Danny dyed his hair brown yesterday!)

Sandy and Patty
It's Raining on Prom Night ....





Drive-in Movie Scene - Sandy slams the door on Danny (I LOVE the facial expressions!)


You're the one that I want ...


I hope you plan on coming!

6 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

eeek! I still need to get tickets. do I need to go by during school hours?

ckm said...

You can go in during school hours or call Diane P. you can also go to seatyourself.biz (there is a processing fee to do this, but might be worth it! - your tickets will be put in "will call").

Shannon said...

i wish i wish i wish!!!!!!!

becky ward said...

looks like a great show! love the leather get-up. she is one hot sandy!

Deon said...

Oh, I wish I lived close enough to see this! Julia looks like the PERFECT Sandy!!! I bet you are so excited/jittery/hyper/giddy right at this very moment! Break a leg, Julia!!!

P.S. Since I won't be able to see the kissing scene, you need to devote a special post just for that :D

Sarah said...

So fun! Wish I could see it!