Monday, March 14, 2011

For Deon ... a musical request

Because Deon requested it ... and since Deon couldn't be here ... here is the picture she has been waiting for.


Julia punching ...

What?  Not this photo?  Oh.

How about one of Danny trying to make a move while at the drive-in?  (I love Julia's facial expressions while she is "watching the movie")



So this one ... slamming the car door on your date after he tried to get fresh.  Way to go girl!


No?  How's this?  Almost a kiss ...


Ok ok ok.   Here's a picture of the Thunderbird






5 comments:

Freeze Family said...

Loved all the pics of the musical and the videos.....I am dying to see the song... You're the one that I want!!! That is the best song....please post that one!! And she is a total actress/singer you must be proud!!

Deon said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for indulging big fans of Julia--like me! Actually, all of these photos are so adorable, and I agree that Julia's face while she is watching the movie is priceless! I can almost read the thoughts that are running through Sandy's head through Julia's horrified/stunned/nervous expression! She is so, so, so talented! Thanks for taking requests!

ckm said...

Awe, gee thanks! I told Julia about your request. She smiled and then told me, "I remember Sis. S - she was the best Primary Teacher. She loved us all; no doubt in my mind." I agree. You were the first person to come up and greet us when we first moved into N3 Ward. Julia still has the pillow case you made for her for one of your Primary lessons.

After watching tons of clips of different productions of Grease, I think these kids topped them all (other than the original movie).

And We Sailed On said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't be there. Way to go Julia!!!!

Deon said...

Wow. I'm so humbled that Julia would even remember me and say such lovely things about me. Gosh. I'm just so touched by that. Thank you for sharing that with me; it made my day :)