Monday, December 8, 2008

You like having what?

Once again I thought my ears were fooling me. So I thought I should have him explain it further. I found it useful when he was collecting cannibals back in September.

"You like having what?" I asked again.

"The flu," Kerst said.

"WHY?"

"Because I get to eat all of the gelatin (aka Jell-o, he calls it gelatin) I want and I get to sleep in your bed or on your floor."

I can't remember a time I enjoyed the moments in the bathroom or in front of a bowl (be it the toilet or metal bowl) when I had the flu, but then again I do remember my mom bringing me flat 7-up, Jell-o and crackers and sleeping in her bed watching the numbers on the first "digital" clock change by flipping over each number.

He pulled me back out of my reminiscing when he added to his statement, "but I don't like the barfing and pooping part."

He is in the middle fighting the flu right now...along side Kendall.
At least he points out the positive first!

1 comment:

kati said...

I hope they get better soon! Erika has had the pukes too:(