Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16 - Advent Activity

Attend Julia's High School Choir Concert.

Julia sings in a choir with 11 other girls. They are a very versatile and amazing group! I loved this number when the girls stood around the auditorium and sang. Julia was front and center. You could hear her high soprano voice crystal clear as a bell....it made me melt in my seat.



Jenna's music group sang with Julia's choir. I was so proud to see both of my girls on the same stage singing together!

3 comments:

kati said...

WOW I LOVE IT ALL....JULIA HAS AN AMAZING VOICE...HOW COOL JULIA AND JENNA COULD PREFORM TOGETHER! YOUR HOUSE LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS...I THINK I LIKE YOUR HOUSE NOW BETTER THAN NAPERVILLE! LOVE TO SEE ALL YOUR KIDLETS....GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST! WE HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER SOMETIME....I HOPE IT WON'T BE 3 MORE YEARS!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful song.
Thanks for sharing

Kelly Anderson said...

Julia's voice gets better and better each time! That was great!