Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You are free to move about the cabin

Well, maybe not the cabin of an airplane. I do finally feel free to move about the house!

Yesterday I did enjoy snuggling with my sick boys. Kendall kept me plenty warm. Kerst talked my ear off once he started to perk up a bit. I learned a lot. He told me I need to go back to school because he knows more than I do.

An interesting fact he shared with me:

After we eat something it takes 2 hours to go down this little hole and mushes it until it goes in your intestines until you have to go to the bathroom. (This was of particular interest to him because he wanted to know how long it had been since he had eaten so he knew if he was getting better or not...cute kid!).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hah! That's funny! I remember when our daughter Emma was 4 she asked us at dinner one night:
"So this food turns into poo-poo and pee-pee after we eat it?"
I said yes, so then she pointed at the corn on the cob I was eating and asked,"So does that turn into poo-poo or pee-pee?"