Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you - Kerst style .... again!

I look forward each year to see what Kerst has to write in his thankyou notes.  He doesn't ask for help with what to say ... he comes up with his messages on his own!

Last year some of the notes cracked me up - Kerst's note - Julia's note and my note.

This year Kerst is just as cute as ever ... and I think he's asking for it too!

Dear Gma and Gpa P.
Thank you for the season of
happiness it really was happy! (smiley)

From Kerst M.
P.S. Send us some tickle bugs next
we don't get any any more but Kendall.


For those who know my Dad ... Kerst is asking for it!

(The ty notes will be in the mail soon ... still waiting on one final toe-dragging teenager).

1 comment:

Kelly Anderson said...

he's gonna wish he had some white-out.. and those older posts you linked to about the popcorn.. hahaha! that's great!