Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Inspection passed

Our fire sprinkler inspection for our basement project was today. The fire marshall came out.  He looked at the basement and said, "Wow, you are really moving along".  He said the fire sprinklers look great.


One more inspection down ... too many more to go ;o).  It is nice to know everything is to code.

The window for Jenna's room just arrived as well. We will be working on installing that too ...

John is seriously considering adding radiant heat baseboards.  This means more plumbing.  I chuckle that he keeps adding more work for himself.   I admit, I am ready to move the girls out of the office/study, master bathroom and closet down to the basement in their own space.  I am grateful they are patient. 

I think I might see a little flicker of light at the end of the tunnel ...

No comments: