Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ollie has returned!

Last year Santa sent an elf to our home during the month of December.  He caused a bit of mischief.  We enjoyed having him around - most of the time.

Today he returned!



He is holding a note from Santa.  This is what it says:

Dear M.. Family,


Ollie requested to come back to your home again this year. Thank you for taking such good care of him last year. He really enjoyed being in your home. He will remain with you until I come back on Christmas Eve to pick him up. Ollie will be observing you for the rest of the year since I will be quite busy finishing up the final details of my world-wide trip.

Happy Holidays,

Santa

P.S. I had a chat with Ollie when I heard about all of the mischief he got into last year. Elves tend to find themselves right in the middle of causing it. Ollie told me he would try to be more behaved this year.

2 comments:

Casey Joy said...

Oh so glad Ollie has made a safe return!I love all your traditions and in a few years might have to borrow some of them.

Shannon said...

is this his punishment? hard to believe that! I'll take a punishment like this any day!