Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Decorations - Family Room

This is the Family Room.  The 9' tree fit the other house just perfectly ... on some boxes.  I put it up on the end tables and it still doesn't fill the space - 18' ceilings.  I still LOVE this tree.  I painted all of the ornaments on this tree several years ago.  I have lots of fond memories painting with my girl friend, Kati.  I have more ornaments I hope to paint ...



 Above the fireplace is my Santa Collection ...
once again, I think John is glad I don't have a lot of surface area.

The red box contains envelopes that holds our "Advent Activity" 
This table also holds some of my miniature tree collection.
It also has a new favorite Nativity ... my favorite ones are of Mary holding the Christ Child. 
This one even has children acting it out.

No comments: