Friday, December 3, 2010

Ollie Dec 3

Sometimes I think that my Bethlehem Village figurines are from the same mold as the figurines from the book/movie Indian in the Cupboard (they come to life).  Every day there are different gatherings or groupings of villagers at the different shops or worshiping the baby Jesus.  I don't see it happening ... or maybe it was a cute little 4 year old assisting them.

Ollie must have heard me explain to Kendall not to touch the manger scenes.  We discovered him right in the middle of our Bethlehem Village doing story time.  He even gathered up quite a few of the baby Jesus' out of the different nativity sets we have set up throughout the house.
Kendall is telling me that Ollie shouldn't tough the manger scenes.
Ollie had a captive audience

Even the villagers made it over for story time.
He's not getting into as much mischief as he did last year.

1 comment:

Freeze Family said...

I love looking at your blog all year, but especially during December!!! I am excited to find out what Ollie did...I bet your kids just love it!!! Thanks for making me smile..