Saturday, August 29, 2009

Up close and personal ... for Tianna

Here are pictures of my countertop edges ... They are 2 cm countertops with 2 cm of edging "laminated" to the top. You can't really see the seams unless you get up close and personal. Plus, I am kind of boring so my countertops are sort of that way too ... no movement. It is a very repetitive pattern so you don't see seams.

This is the main kitchen countertop - a dark green.
Here is the island countertop - sage green with black specks.

3 comments:

Tianna said...

Thanks Corin! You are the best. Can you feel the seams?

ckm said...

No problem! I can't feel the seams on the island. I can feel the seams here and there on the main kitchen (dark green). This is because of the type of granite. It has crystal type pieces in it that can make divits. The seams aren't bad. Maybe you should ask to see samples of their seams or go see their actual work.

JennieO said...

Try the rough edge. Then you can't see the seam at all.