Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school pictures

I know ... I am behind! The kids are starting their 3rd week of school!
Here is Kendall's reaction as we drop Jaley off at school on her first day ...

Here are the traditional first day of school photos:

Kerst - 3rd grade - Mrs. K - August 10


Jaley - 7th grade - August 10


Jenna - 9th grade - August 10



Julia 11th grade - August 11


And a blast from the past ... while shopping for backpacks we came across this clear one. She had this exact same backpack in 3rd grade. She HAD to have it. I have to admit, it is going to force her to keep her backpack somewhat organized as everything is on display!

Kendall's first day of preschool ... Ms. L - August 13


3 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

Sheesh! Everyone grew up! You haven't been gone from our neck of the woods that long!

Smithclan said...

Wow, cute cute kids. 1st picture broke my heart, I'm glad you got that one. Shows alot. big hugs!

The Abel family said...

Your kids are so cooperative! We have a similar tradition. When the kids come home from the first day of school I take a video of them in the front yard where they tell me all about their first day. I don't get much cooperation. My older kids either don't say anything when I do theirs or they sneak into the back door when I am not looking. Is it really that painful???