Thursday, August 6, 2009

Addicted to Cars

That's Kendall. He LOVES the cars from the Cars movie ...


He is really good at telling you their names as well.

I love it when he picks up a certain car and quotes the movie Kendall style.

"Oh, pretty music" is what Kendall will say while gently bobbing his head. He does this with "DJ" the blue car that plays music to make Mac tired and run him off the road.

He also imitates the tractor. He moos and then tilts his head back and makes a slight blowing sound (the action and sound the tractors make when Lightening McQueen and Mater go tractor tipping). I have to get a video of that!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

oh so very cute!

The Thompson's said...

That is pretty funny. Parker loves him some Cars too and I have to admit that is one of my favorite kids movies. The tractor tipping part gets me every time.